If you are the type of person who loves the idea of making extra cash without putting any effort then the paid survey sites are the right place for you to be in.
They are one of the best and eaisest ways to earn money online from the comfort of your home.
*This post may contain affiliate links and if you use them for signing up , I will get a small commission at no extra cost you which helps in keeping this site up and free to use. Thanks for supporting this site.
The first and most basic question that comes into your mind is why would anyone reward me for taking surveys?
Those who doubt the legitimacy of these sites, must understand that any company before manufacturing a product or launching a new service collects inputs from their target market to make the product as per their customer needs and expectations, which in turn makes the product profitable.
That’s why your opinion(as a consumer)is valuable and by sharing your thoughts you are indirectly influencing the aspects of future products and services as industries are becoming more consumer-centric.
How paid survey sites work?
Almost all of the survey sites have the same working methodology, they reward you with points or cash for completing surveys. After accumulating points, enough to meet cash out limit they let you to redeem them for cash or gift cards.
What kind of surveys will I be getting?
Depending on your profile, you can get surveys based on the following topics:
- Health& Beauty
- Tourism & leisure
- Restaurants and many more.
Most of these paid survey sites would first ask you to complete the profile survey to know about your demographics, age, relationship status, profession etc. to provide you with relevant surveys.
After assuring ourself of their legitimacy, it’s time to get familiarise with some of the legit paid survey sites out there.
Here we GO.
Toluna rewards you with points for completing surveys. In Toluna, not only you can take surveys but also you can create your own poll and know what people think about your piece of opinion. Till now my experience on taking surveys with them is good. It’s salient features are:
- You can earn a million points in a single day by participating in Toluna Millionaire sweepstakes.
- Get new survey notifications via email.
- It is available as an iOS and Android app so that you can take surveys on go.
- Eligibility: They accept panelists/members from all over the world.
Swagbucks is the most popular and reliable paid survey andGPT site which rewards you with SB points for taking the survey. It also gives you the opportunity to earn more SB points by completing tasks, offers and searching the web.
Their pay rate per survey is fair( $2.5/hour) and highest as compared to its peers. Their rewarding system is simple and gives you a plethora of redemption options. Also, I found only positive response from most of its users and honestly, to me Swagbucks offers the easiest way to make extra cash online via surveys, tasks and offers.
- Eligibility: Worldwide
- Available as iOS and Android app
- Get free sign up bonus
- Reliable and Legit.
- High Earning Potential
- Unlike other survey sites, you can take as many surveys as possible per day.
Like Swagbucks, Prize Rebel is also one of the reputed paid survey and GPT site. It was founded in 2007 and has about 8 million members worldwide. You can earn more points by completing offers, short tasks and participating in contests.
Its members have given it more than average rating on various consumer platforms.
- Eligibility: Worldwide
- Quick to payout
- Best for members from US, UK, CA &AU.
4.Global Test Market
Global Test Market was founded in 1999 and is run by Lightspeed corporation and have more than 4 million members worldwide. They give rewards to their members/panelists for taking surveys with points called as lifepoints. By taking surveys you also earn an entry ticket to their quarterly contest and get a chance to earn exciting prizes.
But the thing I don’t like is that it’s hard to navigate through the site.
- Eligibility: Open to people from over 200 countries
- Available as iOS & Android app
- Oldest paid survey site
YouGov is a global public opinion and data company with over 6 million members where the members share their beliefs, behaviors and opinion. They are headquartered at the UK and have members from over 25 countries.
- Eligibility: Worldwide
- On avg. a survey has 20-30 short questions.
- 100 bonus point for completing a profile survey.
- Available as an iOS & Android app.
6. Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie helps in shaping the world by connecting your voice to big brands. It was founded in 2013 and has over 10 million members worldwide. They reward you with points for completing the survey and their reward system is not complex.
I found the site appearance catchy and one can navigate through the site with ease.
- Eligibility: Only for individuals from US, CA & AUS
- You will be rewarded even if you get disqualified from the survey.
- Not available as an app.
7. Vindale Research
At Vindale, they reward you with cash, not points for sharing your feedback with consumer brands. Also, they let you grow your earnings by reading paid emails, watching videos and referring friends to Vindale.
- Eligibility: Individuals from US, UK, AUS and Brazil only.
- Free $1 sign up bonus
- Highest paying surveys in the industry
- No payment processing fees.
- You can take surveys from any device.
8. i- say
i-Say is powered by Ipsos, a leading global research company. On average, they give you 4 surveys each month. They also run a contest every 4 months where you can win exciting prizes.
- Eligibility: US, UK, CA and many European countries.
- Provision for not getting surveys during vacation.
- Available as an iOS and Android app.
Hiving is an online consumer panel service which rewards its members with hiving points for completing online opinion surveys and help companies & established brands have a better understanding of their audience by making the consumer’s voices heard.
- Eligibility: 15+ US citizens only.
- On avg. 1-4 survey per month
- Earn extra points by referring Hiving to friends
10. Branded Surveys
Branded Surveys, founded in 2012 was formerly known as Mintvine. They focus on giving the best survey-taking experience to its panelists. You can earn 5 points daily just by answering a daily poll.
- Eligibility: US, UK AND CA
- Get points even in case of disqualification from the survey.
- Earn more points by completing offers and referring your friends to Branded Surveys.
11. Valued Opinions
Valued Opinions was founded in 2004 and since then they have more than 3 million members worldwide. They reward you with Cash which can be redeemed for gift cards or vouchers. As a member, you can also test products before they hit shelves.
- Easy to rake up more cash
- Eligibility: More than 20 countries including US, UK, AUS, IN, SG and HK.
To keep this article short, I have not discussed many other paid survey sites which are same, more or less. But few legit paid survey sites worth to be mentioned are:
- Opinion Outpost
- Prolific Academic
How to maximize your earnings by completing surveys?
- Survey Profile: Before you take any survey, please fill your demographic data such as birthdate,age,qualification etc accurately to get relevant surveys. Do not try to fake data, just to be eligible to complete non-relevant survey because if get detected by their system your account may get suspended.
- Be honest: Answer survey questions honestly as your opinion matters and don’t rush through the survey.
- Multiple Sign-up: Don’t pay any registration fee for signing up to this sites as they are absolutely free irrespective of the country you are living in. Also sign up to as many survey portals as you can to leverage your earning.
- Separate Email-ID: Make a new email-ID for signing up to this sites for the peace of your mind as you may get many notifications from them.
Too many sites, Which are the best ones to start with?
As I have already mentioned before to join as many survey panel as possible but for beginning, I would recommend you to join these paid survey sites:
As they are most reliable,open to all, have lower cashout limits and it’s super easy to make money with them.
But before taking any action, you must consider this question:
Do Survey sites really worth your time?
When it comes to making money online without effort, paid surveys will definitely come first. They are good for individuals with the only purpose to earn few bucks easily during downtime or in their spare time.They are not going to make you rich overnight.
In addition to this, many members have complained that they don’t get enough surveys each month and in some cases, members account get suspended just before cashout. Also they can screen out you from the middle of the survey, if you are not from it’s targeted demographics which eats your lot of time and is frustrating too.
So taking surveys isn’t the great idea, if your goal is to make six-figure income online or to create passive source of income and to achieve financial freedom.
Like this article. Pin It for future reference:
Here is the best money saving program, I was talking about.
Ebates is a leading free membership loyalty program(more than 10 million members) which gives you a cashback for every single purchase that you made through their site from over 2500+ stores like amazon, ebay, macys, walmart, kohl’s, JC penney and many others.
They give cashback on in-store purchases too.Save more money by downloading Ebates mobile app to get app-only exclusuve deals. Get your cashback payments via big fat check or paypal.
Right now, Ebates is giving $10 as a welcome bonus to it’s new members, if they make a qualifying purchase of worth $25 or more, within few months after signing up.
Thanks for reading up to here.
Keep checking this blog, to know more online money making methods.
I always love to hear from you. Please feel free to ask any questions or to give any useful suggestion.